Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Photo Challenge Days 5 through 7

Day Five: From a high angle


Bryant bought me this Record/CD/iPod/Tape/Radio player when we first got married. I decided that because of the weather, I needed to pull out the Old Burt Bacharach Vinyl and listen to "Raindrops keep fallin' on my head".
Day Six: From a low angle


This was taken from my (basement) bedroom window. Yes, that's snow on the foothills!

Day 7: Fruit


Savannah's two favorite fruits are peaches and pears.

Speaking of peaches...


I took this photo of my Mom's peach tree last month when I was trying to do this challenge then. I really like it so I thought I'd post it. There is nothing better than a fresh peach picked right off the tree. (No wonder Savy likes peaches so much, we got them from this tree!)


No comments:

Post a Comment