Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dreamin' of you babe...

So for some reason, I get crazy dreams. I mean really crazy dreams. I remember my dreams almost every single night but unfortunately, I tend to have more nightmares than good dreams. My mom and Bryant say it's because I stress and worry too much and I believe it. It takes a lot for my brain to slow down enough for me to fall asleep.

But last night I actually had a really good dream, so I thought I'd share it.
Mind you, it's still a super crazy one...

So in my dream, I was wandering around down by my old grade school in a bathrobe. I'm not sure why but, oh well, it's just a dream. So then I tell Bryant, "I really have to get home" so I walk back and I change into a dress.

Next think I know, I hear a knock at the door and when I answer it, a whole group of young married couples with no kids are standing on my doorstep. When I ask how I can help them, they all say they are all new in my ward and had heard that I needed help decorating a cake. Thats when I look behind me at my kitchen counter and notice that I have a cake disaster sitting there with frosting all over the walls.

Everyone pushes their way through and they start whipping up a french vanilla cake in seconds. Then they all realize that they don't know how to make fondant (in real life, I don't know how to either...) so I walk over to my counter and I smash some marshmallows together and it instantly turns into a perfect chunk of fondant. So we put it on the cake, and the cake looked so amazing that no one wanted to eat it, So we decided to nail it up on the kitchen wall as art.

I told you... Weird...
I can't help it, it's just what my brain likes to do when I sleep.
I'm not sure why I dreamed this, but I have a feeling it might mean that I'm a little desperate for friends and maybe my brain was just pretending that I am a great cake decorator, which is definitely something I hope to be known for some day.
I think this picture is hilarious. This is me a few years ago asleep in the London Airport. Those bags that I'm using for a pillow are not even mine.

2 comments:

  1. I have crazy dreams too! The first thing I do when I wake up is tell Ryan. Or give him some key words to remind me later. The other day I told him "remind me to tell you about Hitler and marching band." but I have no idea what my dream was...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh i always have the craziest dreams. the ones that make you question if something is wrong with you! haha

    cute blog!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete