Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Heading Home Again

And here we are at the conclusion of our California vacation.
I'm missing it already!


My parents recently went on a vacation to Santa Barbara, and while there, they went to a Spanish festival where they picked up these adorable outfits!

We went to church that Sunday morning where Chantel and Jacob both spoke in Sacrament meeting, and then Bryant, Ed, Chantel and Tyler sang a song in 4 different languages: Portugues, English, Tagalog and Spanish, it was beautiful! After church, we all went outside to take some family photos. Deagan was having none of it and fell asleep.







I think this is my favorite picture of Deagan and Grandma Donna! I'm having it printed out and framed to keep in his room. 

When we were at Donna's, Deagan didn't want anyone except her. He'd start to pout or cry and instead of running to Bryant or I, he'd head straight for Grandma!


We also dug out Bryant and Jacob's old Halloween costumes. My mother-in-law hand made those!


Can you guess what we will all be for Halloween this year?

And Deagan, trying to get in on the action.

Once again we had a great vacation! It was so fun getting to see everyone! We are planning on heading out there for Christmas this year (Let's hope there is some snow! California could sure use it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment