Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Savannah Says

Here are just a few things Savannah has said, the past couple of days. I'm writing them down so I don't forget:


Bryant went in and woke her up this morning and said "Savannah, I'm heading to work, come give me a hug and a kiss goodbye" And she sleepily looked up and said "How about you just come give me a handshake while I stay in my bed?

"Dad, we need to get on an airplane and fly to Brazil"

While rushing her to the bathroom at the BYU art museum I said "Whew! We made it!" and she nodded her head and said "Indeed".

"Mom, these shoes feel weird, it's like they are made out of sticks!"

^^Using her "binoculars" on The Jungle Cruise^^




"California has some good money jobs mom, lets move there so we can go to Disneyland for 5 times".

"I can't finish my bagel, I'm too scared to eat! If you make me spongebob mac and cheeses, I won't be scared anymore."

While tying a rope around the legs of the coffee table "Its a booby trap. Don't tell dad, he's the monster I'm going to catch!"

"You and dad need to get married. Kiss! There, now you're married!"



"Ahoy matey! There are mountains straight ahead!"

"I'm so jealous of you mom, you get to sweep the kitchen floors!"




I was getting Dj buckled in his car seat and I asked Savannah about 5 times to get in her seat and wait for me to buckle her in. I got frustrated and said "If you don't get in your seat right now, I'm going to leave you here at the grocery store." She climbed into her set, waved her hand dismissively at me and said "Blah, blah blah". I told her not to give me attitude and she said "Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever mom..." (3 going on 16?)



(Sitting in her toy box) "No Mom, I'm not sitting in a toy box, I'm sitting in my ship and all the toys are just barnacles!"

"This is ridiculous!" (She says this a lot nowadays) 

This silly girl always comes up with the funniest things to say. Her imagination is incredible!




1 comment:

  1. Haha! I always laugh at her new sayings, keep these coming!

    ReplyDelete