Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I'm here, I Promise!

I just spent 6 hours shampooing my carpets and my couches.
Wowzers! Talk about gross!

Lets not even talk about the bathroom or the dishes I have to tackle tomorrow. 

Sorry I haven't been blogging much. I have a midterm, and a final in a week and a half, Bryant's parents and grandma are coming into town for the weekend and I've been busy trying to stay caught up on homework.

Oh, and my dryer broke.

So look for a few posts in the coming couple of weeks. I'll work a little bit on them each day and try to get one out a week. I need to still write about Disneyland, our trip to the zoo, Savannah's birthday, comic con and Easter. Geeze Louise, I'm so behind!

Until then, have a lovely week! And if you're in Utah, don't let this crazy wind blow you away!


Aaaand here's a cute picture of DJ eating a cookie for you  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment