Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Disneyland 2014 Part 3!

Sorry I've been breaking our Disneyland trip up into so many posts! I just have so many photos I want to share (and these are not even close to all the ones I took! I really have to pick and choose just a small amount to share on here!)

The 2nd day at Disneyland, my parents had made a reservation for just the 2 of them at the Blue Bayou, and Bryant, Sage, Colter, Sawyer and Kenna all went to get in the 2 hour line for Radiator Springs Racers. I decided to stay with the kids and get some 1-on-1 mommy/kid time with them in Carsland. We rode a few rides there, and 1 in Bugsland, ate lunch together, made a bathroom/diaper run for the both of them, and then took a leisurely stroll around and shopped for a bit.

It was nice to get to spend that time with them at one of my favorite places, with no real rush to be anywhere. 

I met up with everyone, who all wanted to go on Grizzley River Rapids. I didn't really want to get wet, since I had spent a large portion of the day before completely drenched from Splash Mountain, so I decided to head back over to Disneyland and meet my parents when they got done with their lunch. I hopped on the train with the kids and met my parents at the New Orleans Square station, and we road the train all the way around the park. My plan was to have both kids fall sound asleep on the train, but that didn't happen. Both of them were so tired though. Savannah probably would have fallen asleep, if she hadn't gotten so wound up when we were in line waiting for the train to arrive. She met a little boy and kept asking him if he liked unicorns. He was getting annoyed after she had asked him about 10 times, and then Savannah sat down right next to him, held his hand, and laid her head on his shoulder. He got this silly look on his face that looked like it said "what am I supposed to do with this unicorn loving girl on my shoulder?!" So, so funny!

And now, for some photos in no particular order:

 ^^This was our first time seeing Carsland, they were still building it the last time we were there. It's so amazingly cool! I loved it!^^


 ^^This is probably my favorite photo from the whole trip. Both kids giving Grandpa hugs!^^

^^Kenna and I randomly decided to run into the animation academy and go to one of the drawing classes. We loved it! We took everyone back on our last night to do it again!^^

 ^^Showing off our sketches of Pooh^^

^^Trying to get this guy to take a cute photo with you is like trying to herd cats...^^

 ^^Main Street at night.^^


^^DJ and Grandma on the tram!^^



^^Disney Junior Live on Stage! If you have young kids who love Disney Jr. Go see this! It was so fun and cute, and it's nice to get to sit down for a bit! I had to laugh when I realized that I'm no longer going to concerts and singing along with bands, now I'm going to Disney Jr. shows and singing the theme songs to kids shows! (even this morning, I was in the shower humming the theme to Special Agent Oso.)








 ^^Luigi's flying tires, is basically a giant-sized version of air hockey!^^

^^Grandpa got him his first set of ears!^^


^"pretending to be dead" is one of her new favorite games^^

^^She loved any ride that was high or fast. At the end of our first day, we were in the car and Savannah said to my mom "Grandma, I just wish I was bigger so I could go on all the roller coasters"^^

 ^^Did I purposefully wear the same shirt to match my 10 month old son? Yes, yes I did. (sans drool, of course)^^



 Ok, sorry for the overload on photos! And guess what? There are more to come! woo hoo!

But I will post them later! Have a nice day everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment