Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 5 of 30 Things

Day 5: What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

1: My little munchkin. 

2: The love of my life


3: Good Music


4: The fact that we will be moving in a couple of weeks. Yay for more space!

(This is the view from my parents new house, we are renting their old one. The lucky ducks!)


5: And a little secret that I might not keep that's pretty life changing for my little family ... Any guesses?



I hope the suspense is killing you ;-)


(If you missed day 4 of 30: List Ten things you would tell your 16-year-old self if you could, click HERE.)

6 comments:

  1. Brooke, I have a sneaking suspicion I know what that is. But I will wait, or you can call me for once.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or... You could call me for once! Sheesh! hahaha!

      Delete
  2. I knew it. I think. I swear you've been hinting at it for some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not what you may have possibly mentioned might be happening soon when we went out to lunch at costa vida... is it?? Make another blog post soon! The suspense IS killing me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it may or may not be! You guys will all just have to wait a few more days! It is a secret after all! (for now!)

      Delete