Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

A glimps of the day to day...

It seems like my posts are getting more far and few between. I apologize, but to be honest, I haven't had that much to write about. I've had a pretty mean cold (which I am starting to think was actually a mild flu...) and today was the first day I've even left my apartment since Saturday, it was that bad.

Anyways, I felt I should at least post something until life starts picking up a bit again.

On the Instagram app that I have, they had a February Photo A Day Challenge where they had a list of things to take a photo of each day. I thought it was fun and since I failed to complete the last photo challenge I took up, I decided to give this one a try. So I thought I would post a few of the photos I've been taking (or at least as many as I feel patient enough to upload tonight...)

Day One: Your view

Bryant was out and Savannah was with my parents. I got a few quiet moments to catch up on some laundry and TV watching.

Day 2: Words
Finishing up The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest. (I apologize that these first few are blurry and small, blogger is being weird)

Day 3: Hands

These little hands have learned how to play with the record player

Day 4: A Stranger


I had forgotten to take a photo of a stranger, but I found it a coincidence that I found this on pinterest the same day.

Day 5: 10:00am

This was me at 10:00am. Still in bed because Savannah had kept us up until almost 3 that night.

Day 6: Dinner


Bryant and I went on a date bowling and I got myself a grilled cheese and waffle fries for dinner

Day 7: Button


One of the most used buttons in the apartment: the washing machine button


Day 8: Sun


It was stormy that day, but just before sunset, I was able to catch a glimpse of sunlight!

Day 9: Front Door

(Sorry, I forgot to upload a photo of my front door, but It wasn't that exciting of a picture, I took it from the inside because I was too lazy to go out to take it...)

Day 10: Self Portrait



Sitting out in the car waiting for Bryant to get off work and go to lunch with me.

Day 11: Something that makes you happy


Being this cute little munchkin's Mom makes me happier than I thought I could ever be!

Day 12: Inside your closet (brace yourself!)


Lots of dresses, Bryant 100+ ties (that he refuses to let me get a tie rack for...) and a yoga mat. Basically just a big mess.

Day 13: Blue


Bryant made me a cup of hot chocolate while I was doing my homework in his mug from Sea World. He loves me.

Day 14: Heart


This beautiful girl is my heart


Day 15: Phone
  

My little sister's phone that my grandparents gave her for Christmas
 

 Day 16: Something New:


 A brief glimpse of her new two front teeth coming in!

Day 17: Time


This clock always claims that it's 6:00...

Day 18: Drink


A girl after my own heart! (Don't worry, it was empty!)

Day 19: Something you hate to do:

(I forgot to upload this photo as well. It was a picture of cheerios on the floor, which I hate picking up what seems like 10 times a day.)

Day 20: Handwriting
 

My notes from class... Yeah I can't read them either...

Day 21: A Favorite Photo of You


Bryant and I on our wedding day. Coming up on 3 years this May!

Ok, well thats all I have for now. 

Hopefully I'll post the rest at the end of the month, and hopefully I'll get back to writing more regularly! 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment