Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Photo A Day Challenge

I did it! I successfully completed the Instagram February Photo A Day Challenge.

Here are the last few photos:

Day 22: Where you work


This is not a photo from my work (I wasn't about to drive down there and take a photo) so this is a picture of some books on my coffee table. Just in case you didn't know, I work at a bookstore!

 Day 23: Your shoes:


I love shoes and I own quite a few nice pairs, but my old standby is my winter boots. I wear them most of the year (even if it's not snowing) until it's flip-flop season.

Day 24: Inside your bathroom cabinet:


Looks like I have some re-organizing to do... 

Day 25: Green


 This is out by my front door for St. Patrick's day coming up!

Day 26: Night

I forgot to upload this photo. It was just a photo of a street lamp at night...

Day 27: Something you ate

Homemade oreo cheesecake!

day 28: Money


In total I have almost 30 bucks in spare change saved!

Day 29: Something you're listening to


Just bought this over the weekend! I'm lovin' it!


1 comment: