Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Be My Valentine

Everyone is going to have to wait for a Valentines day post because we didn't really do Valentines day yesterday. Bryant kept saying we would do something today, but he's sick in bed and Savannah is still in her pajamas. So, Valentines may not happen. But thats completely ok, the three of us went out to eat over the weekend so that totally counts.

But until then, I'm just going to tell you all exactly why I love my two Valentines!

I love Bryant because:
 
-He loves music. Like, really really loves music. Singing, playing instruments, listening to music. All of it.
 
-He's a hard worker. He is good at what he does and he is a go-getter. Opportunity doesn't get a chance to knock because Bryant is out knocking on it's door.
 
-He's extremely patient. I'm emotional and quick to get angry or upset, but he always thinks about things rationally and calmly. He puts up with my outbursts and rarely gets mad.
 
-He's forgiving. People may pretend that their relationships are perfect and they never fight, but lets face it, everyone gets into arguments now and again. Bryant has never once raised his voice in an argument and he is quick to apologize and quick to forgive. No argument of ours lasts more than 20 minutes and I always come out of them feeling more loved.

-He's supportive. He is always pushing me to do my best. He's always telling me how creative I am (even if I don't feel I am) and he makes me feel important.

-He loves me.

I love Savannah because:

-She is curious. She wants to know how anything and everything works and isn't scared to go and explore. 

-She's silly. She loves to play and tease and have fun and make sure others are happy. If she's not making someone laugh, she's not happy.

-She's independent. Independence was something I wanted to teach my children, but Savannah has already started to learn it on her own. She wants to do things her way (sometimes, this causes her to throw a fit, but we will work on that...)

-She's smart and determined. She figures out things easily because she is determined to do them.

-She's loving. There is no purer love than the love a child has. It's unconditional and unwavering. I just love when she gives me a kiss for no reason, other than to show me she loves me and make me happy!


Happy Valentines Day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, what a sweet post. Your family is so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete