Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Just thought I would share...

I just HAD to share this bit of awesomness!

So last night, I was eating dinner with my parents when my dad tossed me their newest Netflix rental:

The Human Centipede

Yeah, you read that right.
So my family had ordered a different movie, and this one showed up by accident. I laughed at the title and the mix-up and my mom said "No, you have got to read the synopsis! Out loud!" And so this is what I read:

"After their car breaks down while in Germany, Americans Lindsay and Jenny wind up at a remote villa and soon find themselves trapped in a nightmare. Dr. Josef Heiter kidnaps them for his demented experiment to create a human "centipede". The plan includes removing their kneecaps so they must walk on all fours, then surgically connecting them to a Japanese man to create a bizarre human chain."

No joke, that was word-for-word off the back of the envelope!

I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath! Really, who thinks this stuff up?! I want to know the writers who went to a producer and say "Listen, I've got this great idea... It's going to be a movie about some Americans in Germany, getting their kneecaps removed and then being attached to a Japanese man to create... get this... a human centipede!".

Oh boy, I got quite the chuckle out of this one. The best part? I thought maybe this would be one of those old black and white "the creature from the black lagoon" type movies. It's not. It was made in 2009! Hahaha!

We haven't watched it yet, but I'm thinking this could be pretty awesome to watch with a lot of caffeine and sugar, possibly on no sleep at 3am...

No comments:

Post a Comment