Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Valentines



This is Savannah.

She has rosy cheeks, dark hair and brown eyes, all of which she gets from her dad.
Her favorite food at the moment is tacos, rice and fries.
Her favorite toys are stuffed animals, and magnets.
She likes being in charge, and has an attitude.
She loves to dance and run.
In fact, she never just walks anywhere, she has to run.
She loves to color, especially on the walls.
She brushes her teeth about 5 times a day.
She cries when it's time to get out of the bath.
She doesn't like to be messy, ever.
She's got the personality of a firecracker.

And I love her.





This is Bryant

He has freckles, dark hazel eyes, and dark hair.
He likes to sing.
He loves to read and can read an entire series in a matter of a couple of days.
He's a people person, and makes friends easily.
He loves sports, and he plays, refs, and coaches them nearly every night of the week.
He's a Star Wars nerd.
His favorite food is anything with meat in it, and he likes to cook.
He thinks I'm cute with my glasses.
He's a very hard worker, and is always reaching for new goals in life, and obtains them.
He owns 6 of the exact same shirt.

And I love him.


Our Valentines Day kind of went down the toilet. I've had a medical issue that requierd some antibiotics, and on Thursday, I woke up in a lot of pain. Bryant origionally planned on going into work early in order to get off early, and then we were going to take Savannah out to dinner and a movie. But instead, he took the morning off and drove me to the urgent care, where we waited for over 2 hours, just to get a change in the antibiotic prescription. When we made it home, I took a 3 hour nap while he kept Savannah busy so she wouldn't come wake me up. Later that night, he had to go into work to make up for his morning off. 

I'm happy to say I'm feeling a bit better. Valentines wasn't a complete bust though, last night we went and got a couples massage while Bryant's brother babysat for us. I wish massages weren't so expensive, because they really make me feel amazing. She worked on my sciatic nerve a lot, which was super painful, but worth it, it feels so much better today! 

I don't need a day set aside for Bryant to shower me with gifts or love and affection, because he does that for me every day. I'm so blessed to have him in my life. Our marriage grows stronger every single day because we work at it. We work really hard at it. We communicate, we offer thanks and praise to each other, and we never forget that we promised each other that we would be together forever, no matter what challenges came our way. We are not quitters. We are hard workers who are in love with each other, and in love with the little family we have created.

I love you Bryant, Savannah, and Baby #2.
Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment