Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Just Some photos (and a few words)


Being clingy


Post-nap hair and big eyes.


A pretty window at the place Bryant and I had our reception 3 years ago!


Payson Salmon Supper!

Summer weddings!


 Watching Olympic beach volleyball. If you can't tell, she's thrilled...


She would swing 24 hours a day if we let her.

It's always nice having cousins around to keep Savy entertained at parties.
My new Bonlook glasses came!


Waiting for daddy to get off work! (and my dark hair! woo!)


We've been soaking up the last few weeks of summer before I start classes again. Lots of playing in the yard, camping, family reunion/parties, and movies with Sav. We have yet to make it to a baseball game (how did that happen?) maybe we can sneak one in this week. 

Also, It's my last week of work! And I have a cold.... *I think I can, I think I can...*

How are you enjoying your last few days of summer before you or your kiddos go back to school?

No comments:

Post a Comment