Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Disneyland 2014, Part 2!

Alright, here we go with Part 2!

So our first morning at Disneyland, we had an early morning entry ticket, so we went an hour before the parks "officially" open to ride everything in Fantasyland. 

I thought Savannah would love all the little kid rides like Snow White and Pinocchio. Turns out, those rides are kind of terrifying to a 3 year old...

She got really scared on a few of them (she liked Dumbo though!) and actually didn't want to ride anything else. I thought I had pretty much ruined the whole trip for her in the 1st hour of our 1st day by making her go on the scary kids rides. We headed over to meet my family in Tomorrowland and I thought that if we went on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters, that she would be fine, since she loves Toy Story and would better recognize Buzz (I don't think I've ever had her watch Snow white or Pinocchio...) but she was crying and telling us she didn't want to go on any more rides. My dad finally talked her into going on it with him, and once we got inside the line and saw Buzz, she got really excited and started talking to her wrist (like Buzz talks into his communicator) and was saying "Mission control, this is Savannah, I'm on my way!"

We were back in business!

The rest of the day went pretty smoothly. Savannah's favorites were Buzz Lightyear, Pirates of the Caribbean, Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, Toy Story Midway Mania, and the Gadget Go Coaster in Toon Town.


^^Don't let this face fool you, DJ LOVED Dumbo!^^

^^Bryant and Savy Waaay back there^^

^^Took a selfi on Mr. Toads Wild Ride with Dad^^


^^We went into the hat shop and she tried on just about every hat in there, and chose this one all by herself!^^

^^A little nervous about going on Buzz Lightyear, but it ended up being one of her favorite rides!^^

^^In line for Star Tours^^

^^Bryant in line for Star Tours. Fun fact: I'm so short, that my feet are just barely too short to touch the floor on this ride, so my legs kept swinging all over the place and my feet would get caught in the mesh basket under the seat.^^


^^Meeting Eyore! We couldn't get Deagan to look at the camera.^^



^^Pooh was extra sweet!^^









^^A few shots from one of the parades^^

Ok, that's all for right now! More later (as soon as I find some time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment