Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Savannah Says!

Yep! Another round of "Savannah Says!"



"I don't want to go on an AD-venture! I want to go on an EGG-venture!"


Savannah: "Dad! Let's go to Brazil!"
Bryant: "Do you know where Brazil is?"
Savannah: "Ummmm.... In Salt Lake?"


(Watching a cartoon in the other room, then yelling) "Mom! Those are the ugliest cows I've ever seen! They're not cute like the cows at Grandma Cynthia's cabin house."


"We need to find the heart of the jaguar!"


(I was in Savannah's room, and Bryant and Savannah were next door, in my room)
Bryant: "Hey Savannah, where did your Mom go?"
Savy: "Ummm... Out for seafood."


(When my Mom was at the hospital, my Dad took Savannah down to the gift shop and bought her a small stuffed cat)
"My kitty cat's name is Superman Cherry!"


(Writing on a piece of paper)
"Dear diary, I'll never give up! But maybe I'll give up tomorrow..."


"Is that cool?"
"Does that sound like a plan?"
(Both things she says if she asks to go do something)


"Grandpa, cut my watermelon in a semi-circle"


"Grandpa, cut the watermelon like a stop sign"


"Mom, my sandwich needs to have 4 equal sides"


(When I woke up and was looking particularly tired and feeling crummy)
Me: "Savannah, I look rough today!"
Savy "No Mom, you look amazing without makeup!"


(Playing with a tape measure)
"Behold! The most evil thing in the universe!"


(She didn't hear me walk up behind her, and she jumped)
"Jinkies Mom! You scared me!"


(Looking at a picture of Captain Moroni, and dramatically batting her eye lashes)
"Mom, that guy is so handsome! I wish I could go to the ball with him! Will you tell me a story about him?"

1 comment: