Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Happy Birthday, Darling Girl.

Dear Savannah,
Today is your 3rd birthday! 3 years ago, I was standing in my kitchen making lunch, when my water broke and you surprised us all arriving 7 short hours later, and you've been surprising us ever since!




You are one spicy and fiery little thing, and it's what I love most about you! You are so intelligent and observant. You absorb new information like a sponge and the things that you say are funny, imaginative and heartfelt.



It's been a big year for you! You have reached many milestones, the hardest one being potty training, which took us almost a year to get down. But you finally made it! Congrats baby girl! 



You also became a big sister, a roll that you have loved and have become an expert at. You are such a big helper! You like to help me feed, bathe, diaper and snuggle Deagan. Every morning, the first thing you do when you wake up is go climb into his crib and snuggle him for a while. He adores you and loves to play with you all day long. Thank you for being the best big sister ever!



I am most proud of your incredible imagination. You like to tell stories, and you have a wide array of imaginary friends, and even your own language! You see the world in a very different way than anyone else I have ever met, and I think your ability to think critically and creatively will be what makes you successful in all aspects of your life.



You are very friendly and you make friends easily. You are fearless and adventurous and so you have no difficulty in being comfortable in new situations and are never shy. 



I love that I get to spend every day with you! Thank you for being such an amazing little girl.

Happy birthday princess! (or pirate, or ninja, whichever you decide to be today!)

2 comments:

  1. AWE! So cute! I like the idea of writing letters to your child each year. I also love all the cute pictures you have on here! :) And I LOVE reading about things Savannah says on Facebook. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wellllllll thanks for making me cry. She's so cute. I have never met her, but I love the things you post about her. This was so sweet!

    ReplyDelete