Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Disneyland!

Ok, so back in March, we went on a family trip to Disneyland with Bryant's parents, his brother Tyler, his sister Chantel, his Uncle Steve, and his aunt Sandy! It was like a mini-Stoke's family reunion! It was so fun to have the whole family there, and It was even more fun that we were there for Savannah's first birthday, which she shares with her Grandpa! 
'
Savannah was a lucky duck because this was actually her 2nd trip to Disneyland! Two trips in her first year of life! One with her Peacock side and one with her Stokes side. Yup, she's lucky!

Ok, so I have a TON of photos from the trip, and I wanted to post ALL of them because I consider this blog my personal journal/scrapbook. So I apologize for soooo many photos, but I just couldn't help it. I wanted them all here for myself. They are not in order, and they are all collaged into groups for time and space purposes. I'll comment on a few, but this post will be mostly photos. Enjoy!

Savannah isn't crying in that first photo, she's actually pulling a face. She's such a ham in front of a camera. Also, Chantel won that horse for her at the California Adventure boardwalk and Savannah won't go to bed unless it's in her crib!


We caught Mickey just as he was walking across the front of the park. He was being followed by a million kids, but stopped long enough to give Savannah a hug (and I was trying to navigate around a lot of people so I didn't get a great shot.)


Bryant wore that Elmo hat everywhere. And he hates that I usually beat him at Buzz Lightyear... And I finally got a good picture of Savy with Mickey and her Aunt Channy!
It was really cold in the morning and at night, but she looks darling in her Mickey hat! (can you spot her birthday pin on the ear?) Sandy and Steve are in the bottom left. Steve lives in California and Sandy lives in Hawaii, it was so great having them there and getting to know them better! I miss them so much!

The fountain is from St. George on our way home. And that picture on the bottom right is a duck that was following Steve and I while we were buying hot chocolate!

These are from our hotel. The sign on the right says "for your safety, shoes must be worn in the atrium". The bottom left is our view. We were in a different room, but it wasn't clean when we got there, so they upgraded us to this room, which faced Disneyland and we could see the matterhorn and lights from the World of Color show!
Our first night in Anaheim, we all went out to celebrate Ed and Savannah's birthday at the olive garden! I was super car sick and couldn't keep anything down so I didn't really get to eat my dinner, but it was fun just being there with the whole family!

(I was sick the whole trip, which sucked, but I still had an amazing time! Just FYI, don't go on captain E.O. if you are recovering from car sickness. It just makes it worse...)

Our first day in the parks, we stopped at Town Hall to get Ed and Savannah birthday buttons! And we had to head to Bryant's favorite ride first: The Jungle Cruise!


Savannah fell asleep on every single boat ride, without fail! Pirates of the Carribean, It's a Small World, the Storybook Canal, all of them!



Savannah wasn't quite walking at the time, but she enjoyed hanging onto the ropes in line and making everybody smile!



I ate my first Dole Whip! A-MA-ZING!

Playing games on the boardwalk!

We had so much fun and Savannah loved all of the attention she got from having so many family members around her (and lots of strangers who thought she was the most adorable Princess Belle they had ever seen!) And she did really well the whole trip (Except for the car ride there, she just wanted to play with Chantel's ipod the whole time and got really upset whenever I took it away.)

We can't wait to go again! Chantel just got a job at Disneyworld in Florida, so we are planning a trip there hopefully sometime in January or February. We are so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment