Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Birthday Girl

I can't believe Savannah's birthday was over a month ago and I'm just barely getting around to writing about it! Thankfully, I am finally done with school for the summer so I can start writing more regularly on this blog. 

Savannah's birthday was going to be while we were in California for our trip to Disneyland (I'll write about our trip sometime later this week, just as soon as I finish editing and organizing the photos). And since we would with with my in-laws there, I decided to throw an early birthday party for my family here before we left. I didn't want to do anything big because, well, we were going to Disneyland for her birthday haha! So I decided to just have close family for dinner at the Pizza Factory and then cake and ice cream at home afterwords. 


Sorry, but there are a ton of photos and I figured it would be easier to upload them all in groups. I particularly love that one of my cousin Coleman reading Savannah the Elmo book she got!
 

The cupcake on the left was for Savannah, the cake on the right was for everyone else.


Taking her first taste of her cupcake. She didn't like that the frosting stuck to her fingers and she kept trying to wipe it off on her high chair.


I was expecting her to dive in and destroy that cupcake, but she didn't like how messy it was. Bryant eventually tore it up in pieces to try and get her to eat those, but she mostly just wanted to share.



She only took a few bites, but she was really cute!


She also really enjoyed opening up her presents!

I still can't believe that I have a toddler. It's even harder to believe that I've been a mom for a year! Crazy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment